WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED BETWEEN LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING
1. Tennis – Masters 1000 Montreal: The huge surprise Carreno Busta
Terrible abandonment of Monfils, list of the Ballon d’Or and Rashford: The news on a plate
08/12/2022 At 05:11
2. Football – Ligue 1: Marseille misses the boat, Brest frustrated
3. Track cycling – European Championships: Vigier back on the throne
4. Football – La Liga: Alaba saves Real
WE HAVE ALSO RETAINED FOR YOU
- Golf – St. Jude Championship : The American Will Zalatoris, at the end of the suspense and the 3rd playoff hole, had the last word on the Austrian Sepp Straka to win the St. Jude Championship, counting for the FedEx Cup, the first title of his career on the North American PGA Tour.
- Soccer – Serie A : Like AC Milan and Inter Milan winners on Saturday, the Roman clubs did not miss their debut on Sunday even if Roma and Lazio were jostled by Salernitana (1-0) and Bologna (2-1) .
- Swimming – European Championships : Kristof Milak took the 100m butterfly title at the European Swimming Championships in Rome, but the Hungarian, deprived of a new duel with David Popovici, was not satisfied with his time (50”33) .
- Football – Mercato : Atalanta Bergamo’s Swiss international midfielder Remo Freuler is leaving Serie A to join the English Premier League by signing with promoted Nottingham Forest, the two clubs announced on Sunday.
THE SHOW NOT TO BE MISSED
Not to be missed under any circumstances, Bistrot Vélo welcomes this evening at 8 p.m. (and not 6 p.m., be careful) on the Eurosport Facebook page the Frenchman Guillaume Martin (Cofidis), recent winner of the Tour de l’Ain.
THE CATCH-UP VIDEO
Fabio Jakobsen ends the reign of the Italians on the European Road Cycling Championships. The Netherlands put their sprinter into orbit very well to allow him to win the title. Arnaud Démare finished in 2nd place, while the French team had taken control of the peloton 10 km from the finish.
WHAT NOT TO MISS TODAY
1. Athletics – European Championships: Great debut, Mayer on deck
Only three weeks after the Eugene Worlds, it’s time for the big launch of these European athletics. Tired but ambitious, Kevin Mayer wants to make history by winning his first European title in the decathlon. But the double world champion has already warned, if he feels the slightest warning, he will prefer abandonment to injury for the next few months. Don’t miss the start of this decathlon with the 100m from 10:05 am!
2. Football – Premier League: Revengeful Liverpool
A week after their draw against promoted Fulham (2-2), the Reds must pull themselves together by hosting Crystal Palace (9 p.m.) on behalf of the second day of the Premier League. As on the first day, they will be able to rely on the Uruguayan international Darwin Nunez, author of a goal and an assist against Fulham.
3. Tennis – ATP and WTA Cincinnati: The North American tour continues
While the Masters 1000 in Montreal and the WTA 1000 in Toronto have just concluded, the players are traveling to the neighboring United States for the first round of the Masters 1000 and WTA 1000 in Cincinnati. On the program today, the entry into the running of the Frenchman Benjamin Bonzi, and a clash of elders between Wawrinka and Murray in particular.
But also : the return to La Liga for Atlético (against Getafe) and in Serie A for Juventus (against Sassuolo), the 10th stage of the Tour of Portugal, the continuation of the European Swimming Championships…
A dive to 120 meters deep: new world record for Arnaud Jerald
08/11/2022 At 11:46
Benzema crowned, Monfils last survivor, Grousset first engaged: the news on a set
08/11/2022 At 05:01
#Mayer #deck #Carreno #Busta #surprise #slowed #Marseille #sacred #Vigier #news #set #Monday #August #Eurosport